I done set up a graphite cluster on 2 nodes:
- Each node have 1 webapp, 1 carbon-relay that relay to n carbon-cache.
- Each node talk to each other ONLY through webapp. You have to config in local_config at cluster section.
- Note that double check your graphite django url file. Do not require login to get metric, or you will get 302 error when webapp talk to each others.
On each node:
- Set up each carbon-cache listen on a separate port.
- All webapp must use exactly same database and memcached (if you use memcached)
- Then, in relay config, set DESTIONATIONS to a list of all local carbon-cache. Look like this: