do work, fix code, improve code, play around work's code.
Refactor code / rewrite with a new approach
Don't play !
learn debug, unittest
THINGS SHOULD BE UNIQUE, think twike before create many
(1 bookmark, 1 blog...)
READ LESS, CODE MORE
- Follow-through (finish what you start)
- Honesty (tell me if you're stuck)
- Curiosity (find out better ways to do things)
- Open-mindedness (both to criticism and to ideas that aren't yours)
- Generosity (share what you learn; train the next generation)
- Learning to say, "I don't understand this."